Tuesday 15 November 2016

Friends with talent


I met Virginia, and we became friends, when I went to her HP Lovecraft readings (Tuesdays 5pm SLT) at Innsmouth. She became one of the artists featured at Galleria Kakku. Through her I heard of this exhibit at The Red Gallery, benefiting Team Diabetes of SL. It will open on the 20th. I really love the pictures she made for it. There will be a lot of artists featured and the proceeds go to an important cause. John Brianna (Johannes1977) is also one of the Galleria Kakku artists, and is the 2016 SL coordinator of the charity. He runs The Windlight Art Gallery and works for the Kultivate magazine. You can see, why I had to share this event, I am very happy they are doing such a great event.

Details:

Hair: Ohmai Salon: Tako, Dark Browns
Eyes: Lotus: Emotivi 23 RARE, Dreamful Event
Skin: Birth: Eden, Tone 05 - 2, The Gacha Garden
Shoes: ChicChica: Helena, Berry, The Crossroads, gift
Sweater, scarf and bonus skirt: Hilly Haalan: Cassia, Pattern Knits (16 Textures), Hello Tuesday
Nails: CNZ: Natural Nails, Sixty Linden Weekends
Head: Catwa: Bibi
Body: Maitreya: Mesh Body, Lara

Pet: Black Bantam: My Black Leopard Cubs & Halo Pack, The Dressing Room

Location: The Red Gallery (SLurl) Exhibit in benefit of Team Diabetes, opens November 20, 2016 at 3pm slt

Windlight: Bryn Oh's Condos in Heavens Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment