Wednesday 7 December 2016

Red Balloon Rising



I tied it to your wrist
With a pretty pink bow, torn off
By the first little tug of wind.
I’m sorry.

I jumped to catch it, but not soon enough.
It darted away.

It still looked large and almost within reach.
Like a heart.

Watch, I said.
You squinted your little eyes.

The balloon looked happy, waving
Good-bye.

The sky is very high today, I said.
Red went black, a polka dot,

Then not. We watched it,
Even though we couldn’t

Spot it anymore at all.
Even after that.

Red Balloon Rising by: Laurel Blossom
Details:

Skin: 7 Deadly Skins: Vision, dark pack, Oak, Designer Circle
Shoes: N-Core: Kate, Christmas Gift
Necklace: Zenith: Leather Neck Belt, all colors, We<3RP gift
Dress: Dead Dollz: Xmas Delight, The Crossroads Gift
Eyes: Song: Macy, Forest, The Crossroads
Hair: Elikatira: Nadia, Exclusives, FLF (was still there when I last checked)
Nails: Nail Me: Santa Baby, I Heart The Cart
Head: Catwa: Bibi
Body: Maitreya: Mesh Body, Lara

Pose: Pose: An Lar: The Citrine Series - Four, old We<3RP

Location: Giovanna Cerise's Sky Gallery (I got the idea from the fantastic Ziki Questi)

Windlight: Gwen's Light

No comments:

Post a Comment